Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years!
Our Jade Gua Sha stone was built to have a firming & lifting effect on the skin.
Aside from improving the overall health and radiance of the skin, Gua Sha has many benefits:
- Helps to reduce puffiness and inflammation in the face due to stagnation of the lymphatic system.
- Brightens your complexion by increasing blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Increases blood circulation and collagen production which in turn may improve elasticity.
- Facial massage is an overall stress reliever & an amazing source of self-care!
- Aids in the absorption of Essential Blooms Facial Oils & Balms.
How To Use:
- It’s best to perform Gua Sha on clean skin.
- Place a generous amount of face oil to your face, neck, and chest. Oil will help the tool glide more easily.
- Holding the tool at a 30 to 45° angle, very gently pull/scrape it across your skin. As a rule, all movements should be upward and follow lymphatic flow. Repeat each movement 3 to 5 times before moving onto the next area of your skin.
- You can massage the remaining product into your skin with your hands, or you can wipe away any residual oil with a damp cloth.
Gua Sha can be done 3 to 4 times per week for about 3 to 5 minutes.